Right after I finished my nightly viewing of E News! and I switched to ABC Family, my cable went out. At first I thought maybe Pretty Little Liars was messing with its viewers, but no, Time Warner Cable was messing with me. I quickly grabbed my iPhone (and my roomie Claire) and logged onto to ABC Family app to start streaming live TV. TWC is also my internet provider, so I had to use my data, but the fatal PLL finale was in my hands (literally). Now onto the liars drama instead of mine…
2. I have two thoughts about it being Thanksgiving in Rosewood. There’s no way PLL can top a Gossip Girl turkey day, and HOW IS IT STILL THE FALL OF THEIR SENIOR YEAR?!
Update: According to my research, the liars started senior year during season 3. That means season 3, 4 and the first half of 5 all took place IN 4 MONTHS. There’s only one explantion…. #RosewoodHighIsA
3. #MonasRoom #MonaHasADollFetish
7. “I don’t want to hold your hand in the hallway, Emily.” Mona makes one girl at Rosewood who doesn’t.
8. Ali in the hallway with the lookalike liars… did she hire them to talk to her? Is she trying to start a girl band?
9. Plot twist of the season: Toby actually looks hot in his cop uniform.
10. Christmas decorations!? Only PLL would make what holiday they’re celebrating SO damn confusing.
16. “Could you lie to that face?” Haleb>>> Spoby>>> Ezria #SorryNotSorry
17. They should really air a “Don’t try this at home kids” warning during this show because it’s just not that easy to sneak into mental hospitals. #RadleySecurityGuardNeeded
18. Why is Hanna using a Britney Spears microphone instead of her iPhone to communicate?
20. The only thing that would make Emily yelling at Ali better would be if she slapped her.
22. Second mention of college this episode! If that’s not the most shocking part of this episode than I don’t know what is.
23. I would make fun of the fact that Toby’s cell service stopped working right when he got Spencer on the phone, but my cable went out right when PLL started, so I know believe in coincidences. And hell.
25. “Mirror, mirror on the wall… Am I about to get murdered by someone blonde and tall?”