Today is Giuliana Rancic’s 40th birthday, and because she’s one of my top 5 favorite people ever, I must celebrate. Here’s 25 reasons why I love the birthday girl, G.
1. Her relationship with her husband, Bill, is adorable and hilarious.
2. And I love watching it play out on her reality show, Giuliana & Bill.
3. She’s a great mom to her son, Duke.
4. She always keeps a positive attitude (even when battling breast cancer and infertility).
5. And keeps everyone around her laughing.
6. Her interviews with the biggest stars never fail to be A+.
7. She always gets genuine and funny celeb moments.
8. She asks the important questions (that everyone wants the answer to).
9. And makes the celebrities feel comfortable.
10. And compliments them (in her own special way).
11. Her jokes on Fashion Police are even better than Joan Rivers’ (without being too mean).
12. And “Beyond Candid with Giuliana” is the best show for in depth interviews.
13. She’s not afraid to try new things.
14. And she always makes the most of her experiences.
15. Her dance moves are top notch.
16. And so are her “acting” skills (seen frequently on E News! skits).
17. Plus her singing is unique (can we get a copy of “Baby Boy” on iTunes please).
18. She embraces anything unexpected that happens on red carpets and in her interviews.
19. Her fashion choices are always “best dressed” worthy.
20. And she dresses baby Duke the same way (#CutestKidEver).
21. G knows when it’s time to have fun and let loose.
22. And when it’s time to be serious (she always makes time for charity).
23. She’s relatable.
24. Her parents are hilarious.
25. And so are her friends.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY G!
Gifs: http://www.tumblr.com, http://www.makeagif.com and http://www.eonline.com