The OC is hands down one of the best shows to grace our TV screens, and all of the characters taught us so much. Marissa taught us not to take prescription drugs with tequila, Ryan taught us where Chino was, Summer taught us that our lives would be better if we recorded our own voiceovers, Julie taught us not to sleep with our daughter’s boyfriends and the greatest father-son combo of all time, Sandy and Seth Cohen, taught us even more…
1. Romantic gestures fix everything.
2. It’s OK to be a little self-righteous.
3. Or selfish.
4. Sometimes a look says it all.
5. Yogalates and pudding are the best words in the English language.
6. Awkward sex talks with your parents are a part of life.
7. How to properly say Tijuana.
8. Everyone should have a dream.
9. No one should have to choose between Christmas and Hanukkah.
10. You’re taking a risk when you do not listen to your GPS.
11. Eyebrows are a sign of power.
12. Everyone can dance.
13. You should always knock before you enter a room (incase there is a threesome going on).
14. Family comes first.
15. Most importantly, bagels are their own food group.
Listen to the OC themed episode of We Love The 2000s here.