A few years ago, a new Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants novel was released. The book, “Sisterhood Everlasting,” caught up with Tibby, Bridget, Carmen and Lena 10 years after their first summer with the pants. And since the first movie was released in 2005, it seems it’s just about time for Serena van der Woodsen, Rory Gilmore, Ugly Betty and Joan (of Arcadia) Girardi to reunite. The four stars have yet to sign on, but the movie script is “in the works.” In case you can’t remember the first two films, let’s look back at why we loved them to begin with, and what we have to look forward to in the third.
1. The chemistry between Tibby, Bridget, Carmen and Lena. These four make you feel like you and your friends are like strangers.
2. Lena and Kostos. Don’t act like these two weren’t the first couple you ever “shipped.” (Even if you didn’t realize that’s what you were doing).
3. Tibby, Carmen and Bridget have pretty intriguing and adorable love lives, too. I don’t want to give it away, but the fifth novel definitely features romance.
4. The relatable moments. A good (or maybe dangerous) drinking game to play during these films would be “drink every time you’ve felt the same way as Tibby, Lena, Bridget or Carmen.”
5. Greece. A signature location for both films, another look into the beautiful country will help satisfy (or just encourage) your desire to visit since the first film.
6. The quotes. Another film means another script filled with quotes to remind you about what’s important.
7. Hot costars.: I know he won’t be in the film, but I’m including his Gif of Jessie Williams (pre- Grey’s Anatomy!) because, duh. Also because I’m sure there will be other cuties to take his place.
All Gifs: http://www.tumblr.com