Happy National Coffee day!
When I first discovered this holiday, two things came to mind: where is the closest Starbucks and how is Lorelai Gilmore celebrating. I’d be lying if I said Lorelai’s obsession with coffee didn’t influence my love for coffee (and all things caffeine), and I think it’s only right to celebrate her and her first love on this special day. Bonus: there’s only 2 days until Stars Hollow hits Netflix!
1. There’s no such thing as too many cups of coffee.
2. And there’s no shame in admitting how many cups you have a day (or an hour).
3. Tea is not a proper substitute for coffee.
4. Coffee goes well with cynicism. And sarcasm.
5. Caffeine makes the world go round.
6. Sometimes coffee cups just aren’t enough.
7. And sometimes any cup size isn’t enough.
8. Coffee is equivalent to air.
9. Therefore you should be prepared to do anything to get some (including stealing coffee from your restaurant customer’s cups).
10. It’s not uncommon to get your closest family and friends addicted.
11. Coffee can make any bad day a little better.
12. And help you function on days where you feel like that’s impossible.
13. Basically, coffee= life.
3 thoughts on “13 Things Lorelai Gilmore Taught Us About Coffee”
Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found
that it is truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
I will be grateful if you contiue this in future.
Numerou people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!