1. HATE: Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj were on stage together and didn’t do anything more ridiculous than what Madonna asked of them.
2. HATE: Madonna. She’s not a regular mom, she’s a cool mom.
3. HATE TO LOVE: Nick Jonas and his Uncle Jesse inspired hair.
4. LOVE TO HATE: E’s clutch cam. “The clutch cam is so clutch!” – Said no one ever.
5. HATE: HAIM. Who are you? You’re nominated in the Taylor Swift’s favorite friend category, right?
6. LOVE: Giuliana telling Charlie XCX “You really stepped outside the box.” AKA you look terrible.
7. HATE TO LOVE: Kim’s bathrobe. She looks hot, but also looks like an idiot.
8. LOVE: Gwen Stefani. She looks like the opposite of bananas.
9. LOVE: Chrissy Teigen and John Legend. This is what I imagine these two are like at home. But…
HATE: That we didn’t get to see Chrissy’s inevitable crying face during his Glory performance.
10. LOVE TO HATE: That Katharine McPhee looks like she just got out of the shower. #StarsTheyreJustLikeUs
11. HATE TO LOVE: Iggy’s hair. She looks like a moron, but these memes made the ridiculousness worth loving.
12. HATE: Ariana Grande singing a song that isn’t “Bang, Bang” and needing subtitles almost as bad as French Montana did on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
13. HATE: These dresses that make celebrities look like they are wearing diapers.
14. LOVE: Miranda Lambert channeling her inner Regina George (you can’t ride in my little red wagon) and looking like a badass.
15. HATE: That I had to listen to that terrible Kanye song and didn’t even get to see a North West cameo like in the video.
16. LOVE: Blake Shelton drinking out a red solo cup like it’s #NBD.
17. LOVE: Pharrell making the face that everyone at home makes at T. Swift’s dance moves. #ChillGirlChill
LOVE TO HATE: That no one told Pharrell he can quit his day job as a bellhop once he has a #1 single.
DON’T KNOW WHETHER TO LOVE OR HATE: Pharrell’s bizarre acceptance speech that he didn’t want to be awkward or long, but was awkward and long.
18. HATE: That no one asked Taylor Swift’s BFF Abigail about the boy who changed his mind. #CauseWhenYoure15
19. LOVE: Katy Perry’s kickass performance and statement about domestic violence. But…
HATE: That there was no left shark (think about how great it would be if this was real).
20. LOVE: Paul McCartney dancing like no one is watching. Until he realized someone was watching.
21. LOVE TO HATE: Rihanna’s prom dress gone bad. Waaaay bad. #DoesSheLookLikeACupcake? #OrALoofah?
LOVE: Rihanna thanking Blue Ivy for letting her borrow something from her dress-up collection (I assume that’s what is going on in this photo).
And also LOVE: Her face at the beginning of her performance that was basically a big FU to everyone (including me) making fun of her.
21. LOVE TO HATE: Kim’s face during Kanye’s performance that screams “We’re making so much money right now!”
22. LOVE: Prince. He is clearly here so he doesn’t get fined.
23. HATE: That the Grammy camera man did not take advantage of Taylor, Katy and John Mayer being at the same place at the same time.
24. HATE TO LOVE: That this performance in Spanish was one of the best of the night. STEP IT UP, AMERICA.
25. THOUGHT I LOVED: Kanye pretending to steal the stage from Beck after Beyonce lost. But…
HATE: That he really is still an asshole who wasn’t joking and wanted to take the award and give it to Beyonce, but didn’t because of his #ClothingLine. But…
LOVE: That it created this awesome Jay-Z reaction gif.
26. LOVE TO HATE: Shia LaBeouf. I thought you weren’t famous anymore. Why didn’t you wear your paper bag to the Grammys?
27. LOVE TO HATE: Sia refusing to show her face. Does she have a lot of acne? Does she get bored staring at the wall? WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE? But…
LOVE: Kristen Wiig. There are no words. Except: WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? WHY? HOW?
28. LOVE: Sam Smith calling out his ex-boyfriend like a #BO$$.
29. HATE: Taylor and Kanye becoming friends. Just no. Also, who do you think won his arm wrestling competition?
30. LOVE: Beyonce basically becoming Jesus.
31. LOVE: Iggy Azalea’s post-Grammys pizza becoming a scandal (Papa Johns gave out her number) and DiGiorno taking advantage of it.