Now that Prince George is 8 months old, it can only mean one thing… It’s time for his first Royal Tour! The future King of England and his parents, the other future of King of England, William, and Duchess Kate, made their first stop a few days ago in New Zealand. And if the pictures and video mean anything, the Royal Fam is leaving quite the impression. Check out all of the great moments below, and feel free to photoshop yourself in (you know I will).
1. When the Royal Family of 3 stepped off their super-long plane ride, looking like royalty.
2. When Will & Kate kept their cool during their unusual New Zealand greeting.
3. And even participated in some of the weirdness.
4. When Will joked about baby George and his newborn sleep habits.
5. When Kate made his little girl’s day— have you ever been this jealous of a 6-year-old?
6. When Will & Kate (who btw is definitely not disappointing anyone with her clothing choices) admired a portrait of the Queen.
7. When George set his sights on his future princess and demanded her attention.
8. And played with the other kids, too.
9. When Will held the umbrella over Kate, swoon.
10. When Will & Kate raced each other, and Kate won (twice!)
11. And when Will congratulated Kate on her victories— I didn’t know boats and competition could bring out the best in a couple (but I’m glad they do).
Stay tuned for more of what happens after happily-ever-after when the royals head to their next destination. Also, I expect a LifeTime movie sequel to “Will & Kate” ASAP.
All gifs: http://www.tumblr.com
All pics: http://www.eonline.com