But then I checked my phone, and my mood went from Peyton Sawyer to Brooke Davis is less than 10 seconds.
I’ve been happy dancing around my house ever since. Here’s why.
4. And a sibling for the adorable Prince George. If you think pics/gifs of PG are cute, imagine pics/gifs of him AND his new mini me. Let’s all just start gushing now.
5. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka are married!
9. There’s a new Jennifer Lopez movie trailer out! #JennyFromTheBlockForever
10. One Direction announced a new album! So many dancing-around-my-room-with-a-hairbrush-microphone moments to come.
11. George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin revealed they’re getting married in Venice in a couple of weeks! Just imagine those wedding pictures.
12. Anya and Xander from Buffy the Vampire Slayer reunited!
13. Ohio State’s marching band is all over the TV/the internet again for the right reasons. #BestDamnBandInTheLand
14. ABC Family decided to air two episodes of Gilmore Girls a day instead of one.
15. Taylor Swift is on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine and spills details on her new album. She revealed she has a song called “Bad Blood,” which is about another pop star who tried to “sabotage her.” She thought they were friendly because they would catch up at award shows.
16. Leighton Meester announced she has music news coming our way.
18. A new (and amazing) Scandal promo has been released on Buzzfeed! #WhereInTheWorldIsOliviaPope
Happy Monday, y’all *Tami Taylor voice.*