E!, you know I love you and your “breaking news” alerts, but the last time I checked telling me a couple isn’t getting back together isn’t “breaking” anything. I appreciate you letting me know, but I also cheered in Anthropology class because I thought Heidi Klum and Seal were getting back together, and they’re not. I’m all for awkwardly smiling at my phone in class and looking like an idiot for celebrity news, but this wasn’t news (now my lab group probably thinks I’m crazy for nothing). To make myself (and all of you!) feel better, I made a list of celebrities who are still together and who I believe have the potential to stay that way.
1. Jay-Z and Beyoncé
2. David and Victoria Beckham
3. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
4. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds
5. Jada Picket Smith and Will Smith
6. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake
7. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
8. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner
9. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick
10. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
11. Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prince Jr.
12. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan
13. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski (congrats on your new daughter Hazel!)
14. Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves
15. Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi
16. Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert
17. Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard
18. Nicole Riche and Joel Madden
19. Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem
20. Giuliana and Bill Rancic
21. Kate Middleton and Prince William (yes, I consider the Duke and Duchess celebrities)
And remember, if any of these 21 couples break-up, true love doesn’t exist.