1. Kylie’s Secrets: Kylie Jenner clearly doesn’t know the saying “the truth will set you free,” but all of her drama is catching up to her. In addition to finally admitting she got lip fillers (#DUH) in the latest episode of KUWTK, she is fighting rumors about whether or not she is still being home-schooled and whether or not she was high on her snapchat video. Kylie is claiming to be an innocent teen, but new reports are claiming her family is worried about her and her group of friends (cough, cough Tyga, cough).
2. Seacrest Out: After 14 seasons, American Idol is going to end after one final season next year. I haven’t watched the singing competition since the Lauren Alaina/ Scotty McCreery year, but the farewell season might be worth watching if we can get some of the past judges or contestants involved (or even ex-host Brian Dunkleman).
3. KCav is Preggers: Everyone’s favorite reality TV villain, Kristin Cavallari, is pregnant again. If you remember Laguna Beach correctly, KCav predicted that she would still be single and living in LA in 2015, so it’s no wonder three kids and being married to Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler is such a surprise to us.
4. JLo is going to Vegas and bringing Casper with her: Jennifer Lopez announced a new Vegas residency the same day that sources confirmed she was back together with Casper Smart. I think the two lovebirds will enjoy their stay in Sin City and might even hit up the wedding chapel.
5. Gigi and Cody call it quits: Model/ Kendall Jenner BFF Gigi Hadid and Australian pop star Cody Simpson broke up last week, and I am genuinely upset about it. The two blondes are picture perfect, and my Instagram is going to miss them.
6. She’s Just Being Miley: Miley Cyrus recently revealed she does not label her sexuality, and that she has been with both men and women. I wonder what her best friend Leslie thinks (even though I read she hasn’t talked to Miles in years).
7. Upfronts: If you’re late to the party and don’t know what shows have been renewed or cancelled yet on CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC and The CW: check this out. Other news from the ABC Upfronts include selfies from the cast of Scandal, and reports that there are no plans to end Grey’s Anatomy or Castle in the near future (I personally can’t decide if this is good news or bad news).
8. Erin Andrews’ Eyes Under Fire: On this week’s Dancing with the Stars, Noah Galloway proposed to his girlfriend and this gif of host Erin Andrews took over the romantic moment. The internet claimed she was rolling her eyes at the proposal, but Erin said she was trying to hold back her ugly crying tears. I don’t care what her intentions were, I plan on using this gif to describe my feelings about my friends getting married for years to come.
9. Keeping Up With Kris, Ross and Selma: After it was announced that David Schwimmer was playing Robert Kardashian and Selma Blair was playing Kris Jenner in American Crime Story: The People vs OJ Simpson, the actors reached out to Mama Kris for some advice. This has some series Kardashian spinoff potential.
10. Give Lily van der Woodsen her kids back: Kelly Rutherford has been fighting to get her kids back from Europe after a nasty divorce and custody battle. Her Gossip Girl costars, including Ed Westwick and Taylor Momsen, have been tweeting their support and a White House petition for Kelly and after the petition got Kim Kardashian’s attention, it got its 100,000 signatures very fast.
11. Britney and Iggy are just so pretty: Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea dropped the catchiest song of the summer last week, and the 80s inspired video did not disappoint. Check it out below and learn Britney’s new dance moves and Iggy’s weird accent by their performance at the Billboard Music Awards this Sunday.
12. 9021- reunion: Tori Spelling, Ian Ziering and Gabrielle Carteris all attended an event for Canine Companions for Independence over the weekend. Donna and Steve looked adorable, and the puppies managed to make Andrea look cute too.
Bonus: I got the scoop in Nashville when I attended The Voice contestant Meghan Linsey’s hometown performance at the Wildhorse Saloon. My heart was broken when my fears were confirmed and I learned firsthand that reality TV is not what it seems. Country duo Big & Rich “surprised” Meghan on stage, but they filmed the performance twice and ended up airing her fake reaction.
I also went to the Bluebird Cafe from the TV show Nashville, and learned they haven’t filmed at the real Bluebird since season one. The show recreated the famous cafe because they needed to film there so often, but their replica looks exactly like the real thing (if Connie Britton or Hayden Panettiere decided to show up like I dreamed).