Kourtney and Scott. Ben and Jen. Giuliana. This has been a ROUGH week (and a half) for my Hollywood heart, but I’m trying to be positive. Here’s some good news, quality Instagrams and more…
1. Royal Family Portraits: Princess Charlotte’s Christening gifted the world with new pictures of the royal fam. In addition to looking picture perfect as a fam of four, Prince George stole my heart with cuteness once again.
2. Penelope and Kourtney as Tinkerbell: P is 3! Kourtney and Scott’s daughter celebrated her birthday at Disneyland with her cousin/BFF North West, and even though Scott was a no-show (*wipes tear*), Kourt and Penelope are an adorable mother-daughter Tinkerbell duo.
3. Comic Con: In addition to seeing Ben Affleck smile for the first time post-split and discovering Brave is coming to Once Upon A Time, Comic Con brought together some of my favorite celebs, and casts…
4. Scream Queens Panel: …And a new look at FOX’s new show, Scream Queens. It speaks for itself:
5. Jennie Garth Wedding: Kelly Taylor is (re)married and Donna Martin was in attendance! Jennie married producer Dave Abrams over the weekend, and Tori Spelling was there to watch her friend laugh, cry and start a new life.
6. Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher Anniversary: Speaking of weddings and trying to ignore breakups, Carrie and her hubby have made it 5 years together, and celebrated with an adorable workout Insta.
7. Katie Holmes Insta: This picture made me think of that time Pacey brought Joey a wall, and it made me unbelievably happy. She definitely painted it with the words, “Ask me to stay” right?!
8. Nathan and Jamie Talk Video Games: There’s nothing like a little One Tree Hill love to brighten your day. Now all America needs is 6 months of no plans so everyone can re-watch OTH with no interruptions.
9. Florida-Georgia Line Wedding: I, Man Bun, wed thy Hayley. Tyler Hubbard married his girlfriend over the weekend and the two are a beautiful duo. Here’s hoping this is a couple we can root for.
10. Dawson’s Creek Pilot Reading: Remember that epic Gilmore Girls reunion at the ATX Festival? There was also a Dawson’s Creek pilot reading with Mindy & Billy Riggins and Amber from Parenthood. #Perfection