1. Khloé & Lamar: The paparazzi finally found Lam Lam, and he’s still talking about his ex-wife Khloé Kardashian. Lamar said he’s still in love with KhloMoney and thinks they will get back together. So basically, he has been binge-watching Khloé & Lamar on Hulu and still on drugs.
2. Cannes: I cannot tell you one movie that was screened at the Cannes Film Festival, but I can tell you that Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid had the most fun/ looked the best, and Matthew McConaughey’s movie was #booed.
3. 19 Kids and a Spinoff: After InTouch Magazine did God’s work and found out Josh Duggar sexually assaulted five young children when he was a teenager, TLC stopped airing 19 Kids and Counting (the day AFTER the news broke and they aired a 24 hour marathon #K), but the network has not made any official announcements about the series. Some reports claim they want to do a spinoff show without Josh and his fam, and others say they are just waiting for the dust to settle. It’s about time the Duggar family had their inevitable scandal, am I right?
4. Luke is #TeamDean: Scott Patterson aka Luke Danes, visited The Gilmore Guys podcast and when he was asked about who was the best boy-toy for Rory, he said Dean. I totally disagree. It’s like Luke had his baseball cap on backwards during the whole show! (He also said there are “talks” about a reunion movie, but I don’t want to get my hopes up and then heart broken so I’m not commenting… BUT OMG).
5. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone Back Together: We knew these two lovebirds would work it out. Spiderman and his lady are back on, so the world can continue spinning #TheGingerAndTheManBun. Also spotted back on? Katy Perry and John Mayer (#Ew).
6. Happy Anniversary, Kimye!: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been married for an entire year. I’m just going to leave it at that because I think it’s funny on its own.
7. Taylor Swift Thinks Being A Popstar Is #NBD: T. Swift revealed in a new interview that she thinks it’s “not that hard” to be a Popstar. I think this means I need to release my new single (a cover of Manic Monday by the Bangles, duh) ASAP and start living the good life, because if Taylor said it, it’s true.
8. Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas Making Music: Demi and Nick, one of the only Disney Channel combos from that era that have not hooked up, are starting a music label. If either of you are reading this, see #7 and call me. #JustAnotherManicMonday
9. Keira Knightley is a Mom: The actress gave birth to her first child yesterday. I didn’t even remember Keira was preggers, but I’m jealous of her kid because I would love to watch Bend It Like Beckham with behind the scenes commentary from one of the stars.
10. Amy Schumer- The Next Bachelorette: After comedian Amy Schumer visited the Bachelorette and called out all of the guys for being idiots, the producers of the show invited her via Twitter to be the next Bachelorette. Amy accepted, and she better not be kidding because I take rose ceremonies and mocking Bachelor franchises almost as seriously as I take Gilmore Girls reunion movies and Penelope Disick.
11. Jana Kramer is Married (Again): Alex Dupre never made it down the aisle on One Tree Hill, but her alter ego has for the third time. I’m not judging, but she is 30 and has been engaged to like 10 different people. I’m sure her relationship with Michael Caussin will work though, because Jana obvi takes marriage sups seriously. #KilledTheWeddingDressGameTho
12. Ducks Fly Together IRL: Coach Gordon Bombay of The Mighty Ducks used the popular catchphrases from his 90s movie when he was live-tweeting the Ducks-Blackhawks hockey game and it was low-key the best thing to ever happen. #Quack
13. Kalinda said Bye Alicia: Fans of The Good Wife have definitely noticed that Alicia and Kalinda are never in the same room anymore, and despite thinking the former BFFs (that are feuding like Nicole Richie and Paris during season 5 of The Simple Life off-screen) reunited and had a scene together in the finale and Kalinda’s last episode, it was basically revealed they filmed it separately.