The best part of social media is when celebrities decide to subtweet about their family/friends or hang out with an unusual group of people and post it all over Instagram. Over the past few days there have been a few announcements, potential feuds, live tweets and pictures that did what Kim K has always wanted to accomplish #BreakTheInternet (or at least make me hit retweet):
Kardashian Love Connections: Rob Kardashian is officially out of hiding and trying to find love… with Blac Chyna. If you don’t know why that’s the opposite of NBD, I’m here to break it down.
- Kylie Jenner has been on and off with Tyga for a year.
- Tyga has a son, King, with Blac Chyna.
- Therefore, Kylie and Blac Chyna have been in multiple Insta feuds.
It gets better…
- Black Chyna’s best friend is Amber Rose.
- Amber Rose dated Kanye for years until he ditched her for Kim.
- Khloe got into a twitter fight with Amber after she said Kylie needed a bed time and called Kim a whore. (Sidenote Amber Rose used to be a stripper).
The blacklash is already real…
- Khloe went on a Twitter rant about one of her family members not being there for her new talk show, Kocktails with Khloe, and people think she was talking about Rob.
- Even if she wasn’t talking about Rob, she continued to rant about people not being loyal, so Khloe, who lets Rob LIVE WITH HER, is def not happy.
- Kris Jenner tweeted about her “challenging day” yesterday after all this went down.
- Kylie posted a (now deleted) Instagram low key calling Rob evil and according to sources feels “betrayed.” Dra. Ma.
1D Baby: Louis Tomlinson and his one night stand welcomed their little bundle of joy into the world last week. The baby’s name is rumored to be Sydney Rain, but I think he should have named him Zayn (just to really break the internet), Pillow (as an ode to Michael Jackson and as way to mock Zayn’s new song Pillowtalk), Simon (we wouldn’t know his named without Simon Cowell) or #WelcomeBabyTomlinson because it trended for like 12 hours.
Kourt’s New Squad: Kourtney Kardashian stayed out of the fam drama because she has a new group of friends. Enter Chrissy Teigen, John Legend, Minka Kelly, Kelly Rowland, Jenna Tatum Dewan and Kardashian hairstylist Jen Atkin. I assume the ladies (and probably John) wanted Minka to tell them what it was like to makeout with Tim Riggins, and Kelly was mad that Jen Atkin made more money than her.
Friends Reunion: I thought Matthew Perry was the only person who could ruin the Friends reunion (and BTW the “reunion” is really just the cast talking about a director…), but it turns out the cast of the Big Bang Theory is also to blame. A picture of Rachel, Ross, Monica, Phoebe and Joey having dinner took over the internet, but was tainted by the cast of Big Bang Theory. (If you like the Big Bang Theory feel free to unfriend me in life and on Facebook).
Bachelor Tweets: The only thing better than The Bachelor is celebrities and Bachelor alums tweeting about The Bachelor. Here are a few highlights:
- Becca, who is best known for being a virgin and rejecting Farmer Chris, is back on Ben H’s season. Scott Foley AKA Jake from Scandal’s wife decided to poke fun at her and Becs was not happy.
- Cam from Modern Family wants to be the next Bachelor.
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe telling it like it is about Amber’s 3rd attempt on the franchise:
Bonus: SNL Bachelor skit that accurately depicts boring Ben and all of our fave crazies:
Jenny’s New Block is Vegas: JLo’s new show in Vegas debuted and celebs like Justin Bieber, Ryan Seacrest, Rebel Wilson and more were in attendance. Plus, based on all the videos I’ve seen, JLo’s show is hot and if you start to watch, you won’t be able to look away.
Emily Blunt is Preggers and Pam is Sad: I don’t think any of us know why we’re obsessed with Emily Blunt and John Krasinski… but we just are. John recently opened up to The Daily Beast about how his days with Emily are hands down the best days of his life and now they’re giving their daughter Hazel a sibling. It’s all totally adobs except for the part where John’s former Office costar Jenna Fischer said they were “genuinely in love” during the show and he said he felt “bad for her.” Awk.